TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
1. The conditions for the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Conditions) govern the legal relationship for the processing of personal data between ООО «КОКОКУТЮР», INN 7838087958, address: 190068, St. Petersburg, nab. Kryukova Canal, 14, apt. 9 (hereinafter referred to as the Advertising Distributor) and the Client (a capable individual who has reached the age of 18 and who wants to receive advertising and information mailings by e-mail). Personal data means any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable natural person (citizen). The processing of personal data means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) with personal data performed using automation tools or without using such tools. Such actions (operations) include: collection, receipt, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2. The client agrees to these Terms by entering his e-mail address in a special field on the Advertiser's website with a proposal to subscribe to the newsletter, and then clicking the button "Subscribe", "Subscribe to the newsletter", "Register", other list). When performing these actions, the Client sends his e-mail address to the Advertising Distributor for the purpose of further implementation of promotional and informational mailings by e-mail and sms-mailings.
3. When subscribing to advertising and newsletters, the Client provides the Advertising Distributor with the following information: Surname, Name, e-mail address, contact phone number, skype, viber, telegram accounts, addresses of personal pages on social networks vk.com, facebook.com.
4. By providing his personal data, the Client agrees to their processing (up to the Client's withdrawal of his consent to the processing of personal data) "KOKOKUTUR", INN 7838087958, address: 190068, St. Petersburg, nab. Kryukova Canal, 14, apt. 9 in order to provide the Client with advertising and reference information and for other purposes in accordance with clause 4 of the Terms. When processing personal data, the Advertising Distributor is guided by the Federal Law "On Personal Data", the Federal Law "On Advertising" and local regulatory documents.
5. If the Client wishes to clarify personal data in the event that personal data is incomplete, inaccurate or irrelevant, or wishes to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data, the Client must send an official request to the Advertising Distributor in the following order: a letter with the subject "Clarify personal data" or "Stop processing personal data" to the email address email@example.com. The letter must include an email address and the corresponding requirement.
When withdrawing consent to the processing of personal data, the Client also refuses to receive advertising and information mailings.
6. The advertising distributor uses the data provided by the Client in order to:
6.1. Sending messages of an advertising and informational nature;
6.2. To carry out activities to promote goods and services;
6.3. Evaluation and analysis of the work of the Advertising Distributor system;
6.4. Determination of the winner in promotions carried out by Advertisers (third parties that have a contractual relationship with the Advertising Distributor, whose goods and services are advertised in the mailings);
6.5. Analysis of the customer's purchasing characteristics and the provision of personal recommendations;
6.6. Informing the client about promotions, discounts and special offers of Advertisers by means of mailings by e-mail.
7. The advertising distributor undertakes not to transfer the information received from the Client to third parties. It is not considered a violation of the provision of information by the Advertising Distributor to agents and third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the Advertising Distributor to fulfill obligations to the Client and only within the framework of contracts. It is not considered a violation of this clause that the Advertising Distributor transfers data about the Client to third parties in an impersonal form for the purpose of assessing and analyzing the operation of the Advertising Distributor's system, analyzing the customer's purchasing characteristics and providing personal recommendations.
8. It is not considered a violation of obligations to transfer information in accordance with the reasonable and applicable requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
9. The advertising distributor has the right to use the "cookies" technology. "Cookies" do not contain confidential information and are not transferred to third parties.
10. The advertising distributor receives information about the IP-address of the Client and information about the link from which Internet site he came from. This information is not used to identify the visitor.
11. The advertising distributor, when processing personal data, takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access to them, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data.